-->

Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

perseverance once again



once again i c the perseverance....
but tis 1 is come from another person


nowadays it's too difficult to find some1 still had tis perseverance
if sound good we will say they perseverance
if sound not nice we will say they stubborn


today i go out wif my brother
go to his house arrange something
doing something
then mom din go out with us
my mom called us
asked whether we want go bek home eat lunch or not
then bro say no need
he will bring me go to eat cendol
okloh, then mom din cook ours lunch lor


then reach lunch time already
but the lory that bring furniture not yet come
we need to wait them come then only we can go out for lunch


finally they come
we can go out lur
go lunch for "zap fan"
then bro wanna back liao o
then i rajuk say where is my cendol?
he said he cakap kosong saja
he wont bring me eat de
then i bla bla bla there 
consequently he bring me buy le^^
hehe... got it


he bring me here n there 
finding n finding.....
cant find o~ opps
even that place is malay district
no any stall jual cendol o~
walao eh~
find many places also cant find
then i said dun want liao
i give up to eat the such thing so difficult to find 1
wow!!
my bro insist to find it wor
he still find around here n there
until i said many times that i dun want liao he still finding
n until i tired jor n sleep jor
he only stop finding
around 1 hour ba
that place we dunno where is it leh
juz round n round n round
but he find something ganti
he wake me up n told me he buy that thing
but i reli very tired he cant wake me up... hehe
then the car reach destination liao
then only i wake up...
n c wat he bought
he bought the ice blender


opps~!!
this ice blender is the worst 1 that i ever drink ever try
no taste 1
seems like put many ice n put less ingredient powder~
very very bad taste!!
only the pearl tasty only
aiyoooooooo
how come the shop can tahan until now in johor?
reli bad taste leh
haha... not i "yim jim" leh...
hehe


hopefully i also will have tis perseverance on my job or study or everythg lah

2 comments:

  1. wao!improve yours english level already yah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. ya meh? got improve d o? haha.. thx ya^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...