-->

Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

1st time acad meet


as a daughter
because of my mom's religious is soka gakkai
indirectly i get into this religious too
in university
there got a community called "qing nian tuan"
all of the members is the student from uum
indirectly i m the one of them too
erm..
but i  seldom join their activity
because of???
erm..
actually this sem quite busy 
so i juz refuse n refuse
sometimes refuse until i embrass
i will go 1 time of 10 time
they r so passion
juz keep asking me go out hv a meet
learning n sharing togather
in this sem
1st time dinner with them
they ask me go acad meet in the coming sunday
i m so embrass..
coz they came to my hostel purposely for dinner ONLY
their passion i really very admire
coz i cant do that
waste time n lazy, that's y i wont do such thing
but... they will..

that acad meet actually i also refuse them
but boon check said he will come to my hostel "take" me n 1 of my fren
go to lib for acad meet togather
wa... also purposely come here for accompany we both girls go lib
en...
so touch jiang lor..
acad guy oways got this passion to do such thing that are no any benefit
actually i'm not very know each other with the acad fren
but 1 of them lim pei eng same wif me
sot sot de
so that i can laugh with them hahahhahaaaaa
always hhahahahahaaaa
sot sot.. hahaaaa
quite happy meet them
erm....
they will ask u or tell u n not make u unknown urself
they oways try to make me(new member) blend in their channel
slowly i oso blend in

today i learn many things
inspiring me 
let me think about many stuffs all around me
very fertigation me
coz i oways dry
hahhaa

STAY HUNGRY, STAY FOOLISH, u will learn a lot~
LET'S TREAT EVERYDAY AS OUR LAST DAY, ur life would be beautiful n meaningful
EVERYDAY ASK URSELF IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR: WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR TODAY??
EVERY PERSON GOT HIS/HER POWER, DONT LOOK DOWN EVERY PERSON, COZ ONCE THE PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DO SOMETHING, IT WILL BE INCREDIBLE. 
juz like water in the sea contain the mineral shud sea got, 
how about 1 drop of sea??
same... 1 drop of sea oso got the mineral of sea...
so, pls dun look down every 1 importance~

learn, heard, inspire
with many many story that they told us..
all quite meaningful

i told my fren 1 of the story
the story is about 6 words
不要怕,不要悔!
everything u tend to do, 
juz do it wat u want n u think is right
dun scare to do the things u want to do
after u had decide i done wat u want to do,
pls
pls dun regret wat hv u done
no matter ur decision is right or wrong
juz let it go
this story seems like had inspire my fren
he suddenly feel like powerful ady
haha
i think that this 6 words really suitable for him
coz he oways do something will regret
the right story tell in right time with right situation to the right person,
it will be very very useful n powerful
always will change their mind n attitude

erm..
type the attitude word
suddenly think something meaningful
if A-Z is meaning to 1-26
the word "attitude" is the perfect word then
coz sum of the "attitude" is 100%
wa.....
so, once u jaga ur attitude,
u will oways be perfect 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...