-->

Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

等待

你们有跟你们的朋友msn的吗??
你们都是怎么msn的呢??
就一直从头到尾开着你跟你那个朋友的conversation?
just wait for his reply?
u dont need to do other things??
i am not a person such like that,
just open the conversation only,
n waiting for his reply without doing any other things.


i got a fren always msn with me,
but tis fren,
he very hate me 1,
because i had done such thing that he very angry with me.
as i say just now,
i wont wait his reply by only waiting n waiting,
even though just few seconds or a minute.....
but i do that to him,
i let him wait me for few seconds or even few minutes,
even is just few seconds only,
he will send me nudge!!
not once!!
he likes to send me the nudge!!
atually he had ever told me he dont like to wait for ppl reply,
but just the few second u cant wait for me??
i m writing what i want to talk,
u just send me nudge n nudge n nudge,
i will angry olso, please, dont nudge again!!!
have i nudge u even u let me wait for 10-15 minutes??
no!! i never send u nudge!
i just wait at there....
staring on the conversation page.....
wait n wait n wait...
i think u got some other thing to do,
i dun want to disturb u,
just reply me when u r free....
coz we all just chat when we r free...
free.....
then when i m not reply u so fast,
mean i m busy something.....
dont u know??
haiz.....
u never know..
u just have the concept said that:
"if u dun free then u dun chat with me lah!"
however i just "busy" a while....
i can chat with u....
but i will let u wait at most 6or7 minutes....
i m very tension when i m msn with u....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...